- The HCRA will notify you of your renewal due date 60 days before your licence is set to expire. You may begin your renewal application upon receipt of this notice. A second reminder will be issued 30 days prior to license expiry.
- Create or log in to your account on the HCRA’s Builder Portal.
- Fill in the renewal application form.
Please read the application carefully, as it includes some new requirements such as information on interested persons associated with the application.
- Ensure all applicable documents are included with the application.
- Completed renewal application form
- Supporting information relating to self-declaration questions (if applicable)
- Articles of Amendment (if applicable)
- Notice of Change of Directors and Officers (if applicable)
- CV for new officers/directors/principals (if applicable)
- Submit completed application and documentation.
- Pay the $500 licence renewal fee.
Refer to the Renewal Form Instructions for more detailed instructions.
Refer to the FAQ for Builders and Vendors for more details on the application process.