Reporting complaints and concerns will help the HCRA to better protect the public and to inform future improvements to competency and other requirements for builders and vendors.

If you have concerns regarding the conduct of a builder or vendor, please complete the Licensed Builder/Vendor Conduct Complaint form.
If you have information about a builder or vendor who is not licensed, please complete the Illegal Building/Vending Complaint form.

Learn more about HCRA's complaints process.